I’ve carefully selected some of the primary references I recommend owning in a physical copy. Please consider purchasing them here to support the educational mission of Herb Walks. Thanks, Lanny
ALL BOOKS ARE BRAND NEW.
BOOKS ARE LISTED IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER BY TITLE. CLICK ON “VIEW ALL” AT BOTTOM OF PAGE TO SEE THEM ALL AT ONCE.
SHIPPING NOTE: At checkout, please select Media mail as a less expensive option that usually adds only a day or two to delivery time. It may be used for books and CDs only, not for gift certificates.
- Kumeyaay Ethnobotany
Author: Michael Wilken-Robertson Publisher: Sunbelt Publications (2018) Paperback: 312 pages For thousands of years, the
- Medicinal Plants of the Desert and Canyon West
Author: Michael Moore Publisher: Museum of New Mexico Press (1989) Paperback: 368 pages, 28 color plates,
- Medicinal Plants of the Mountain West
Author: Michael Moore Publisher: Museum of New Mexico Press, Revised Expanded edition (August 2003) Paperback:
- Medicinal Plants of the Pacific West
Author: Michael Moore Publisher: Museum of New Mexico Press (2011) Paperback: 359 pages From the
- Ojai Trails
Brand new 2014 edition is out! Now expanded to 24 trails. A fold-out map of
- Peterson Field Guide to Western Medicinal Plants and Herbs
Authors: Steven Foster and Christopher Hobbs Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Company: 2002 Paperback: 444 pages The
- Raptors of Western North America: A Comprehensive Guide to All Species
Photos & Text: Kevin T. Karlson Publisher: Quick Reference Publishing (2016) Waterproof Field Guide: Six laminated fold-out
- Roadside Plants of Southern California
Now available at a discount price of $7.95. Previous price was $15.00. Author: Thomas J.
- Snakes of Southern California: A Guide to Common and Notable Species
Photos & Text: Bradford D. Hollingsworth Publisher: Quick Reference Publishing (2016) Waterproof Field Guide: Six laminated fold-out
- Southern California Food Plants: Wild Edibles of the Valleys, Foothills, Coast and Beyond
Author: Charles W. Kane Publisher: Lincoln Town Press (2013) Paperback: 52 pp. Designed as a